The devoted man came out of the temple, went to the main square of the village and began to call aloud to all around:
- Come, come! Come you all and rejoice with me!
- And why should we rejoice with you?
- Because I was asking for a long time the Lord to grant me a grace…
- And he has granted it to you!
- No, no. On the contrary, he has let me know that he will never grant me that grace.
- And are you rejoicing at that?
- Of course! He has not granted me the grace, but he has given me an acknowledgement of receipt!